When a commission program is started, you should receive instructions for logging into your master commissions account.
This account must be funded with sufficient money to cover the amount of commissions you wish to pay.
You can fund the account in several ways, including the following:
- Wire funds to ProPay*. (Typically must be sent by 1:00 p.m (Mountain Time) for same-day credit.)
- Initiate an ACH Transfer to ProPay (please allow 2-3 business days to credit to the ProPay account). For wiring instructions, contact the Client Support Team (or your Account Manager).
- Transfer funds from a merchant or other ProPay account into your master commissions account (instant transfers, a.k.a. "ProPay-to-ProPay").
- When logged in, click the 'manage funds' or 'transfer funds' option from the menu bar.
- Select the option to transfer to another ProPay account, enter the details and click 'submit'.
Once the transfer has started, email email@example.com to inform our teams of the transfer and the account to which the funds should be credited (email or account number).